Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Meet Me Monday

Java over at Never Growing Old started this great "meet me monday" meme! I love getting to know different bloggers, but you don't want to start asking a bunch of questions - so Java is doing it for us :) Please join!!


Here are this weeks questions and answers:

1. Are you a collector of anything?
I absolutely LOVE snowmen and have piles of them!! Used to leave them up all year, but the "men" started complaining, so I couldn't even take a picture, as they are all boxed up for now.
I also collect handmade lotions and soaps! The Bathroom smells nice :) My favorite soap shop is Bovine Bubbles & Hogwash!!


2. Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
I have pierced ears, but have to wear 14k gold earrings, so only have hoops in most of the time.

3. What is your favorite salad dressing?
Creamy Poppy Seed! YUM!!

4. What was the last thing that you ate?
A few Pringles Chips.

5. What was the last movie that you saw?
The Blind Side. Amazing movie!! Really a must see.

11 comments:

  1. I would have loved to see your Snowmen! What do those men know anyhow!??

    I have yet to see The Blind Side! I need too!

    Thanks for participating!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have GOT to watch the Blind Side!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snowmen are so much fun. Hopefully you get to put them out during the wintertime. I have yet to see The Blind Side. I've heard lots of good things about it and would like to watch it sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like snowmen too!! My mom has a thing for Gingerbread Men!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK - I signed up - now I have to think (and worry) about the questions. OMG - what happens if I answer wrong or something. The Blog police will appear at my door and revoke my blogging license or something like that. Why do I always let you talk me into these kinds of things. My life goes along just fine, obeying all the rules and then first thing I know I'm reading Audrey's blogs again. It's all your fault - if I go to blogging jail you will have to support my 15 children -ok maybe that's a stretch, I admit that one. On the other hand, if I go to blogging jail do they have a sewing machine, fabric, and a rotary cutter?

    Hugs - Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I'll be joining this next week!

    Marie, you crack me up!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Audrey -
    I love fancy lotions and soaps as well and every bathroom in our house has some in it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Audry,

    I lied when I said I didn't collect anything! I must have3 dozen Santas of all stripes - blown glass, wood, paper mache.

    Thanks for the remiinder!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cool idea for a meme. I'm going to have to keep that in mind for next week. I also have a large collection of snowmen. I've sort of backed off on adding to it but for a while there everyone was giving me snowmen for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved the Blind Side!! And I love Pringles!:) Great post!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for commenting! I love to hear from you!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations