Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, June 21, 2010

Blog of the Week & The View from a Window!

I found another amazing blog - Never Growing Old! This has been my motto for the last 23 years!! Only found this blog yesterday, but it's now on my "to read" list! She has also started an "OVER 40 Club" for us older bloggers. Definitely joining that. Isn't the button wonderful?



Every Monday she posts "Meet Me Monday" where you can copy 5 questions and answer them on your own blog. It's a way to get to know everyone. Here are today's questions and my answers:


1. How many brother and sisters do you have?
One Brother and One Sister (I'm the oldest)

2. What is your favorite thing to do?
Anything on the computer :)

3. What countries have you visited?
USA (I live in Canada), Mexico, England, Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Barbados (honeymoon)

4. Are you a morning or a night person?
Definitely Morning!! Best time of the day for some quiet me time.

5. What's your favorite cereal?
Apple Cinnamon Cheerios


Check out the blog - wonderful photo's of their vacation happening now, recipes, and Follow Friday for bloggers over 40! Wonderful blog :)

Did everyone have a good Father's Day? We had a very relaxing one - which is good. Our oldest surprised us by coming home for the weekend. Of course he didn't know that Sunday was Father's Day, but it was still good to see him. Saturday morning I noticed that he was going upstairs with the camera. Had no idea what he was doing, but later found out that he wanted to post pictures of the view from his bedroom windows on Facebook. I guess people where wondering why he came home for the weekend :) These are his photos:

One of his friends suggested that he now take photo's of the view from his window when he's in the city. He didn't think anyone would want to see the back alley behind the house and the neighbors back door :)

Did you do something special for Father's Day? How was your weekend?

12 comments:

  1. Father's Day was wonderful - we topped off the perfect day by going swimming at 8:00 last night. The water (unheated) was like stepping into a warm bath. The perfect ending to a perfect day - although I didn't like Shrek 4 as much as 1, 2 and 3.

    Hugs - Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I joined that group on Friday too, and I'm so glad to know there are a bunch of us "oldies" out there!

    I love those surprise visits! I've never had one, but I'd love it if I did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Over 40 Bloggers!!! WooHoo, I'm so there!!!
    I cooked for Greg instead of going out.....of course that was his choice, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to check oiut that blog! I definately qualify! LOL

    I had a super busy weekend! Baby shower, birthday and lots of company!

    I love the view from your son's window. Green is my favorite color and Summer is my time of the year!

    Have a great day!

    <><

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have some lovely trees to look out on from your house - how pretty! I'm here from Meet Me On Monday - nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Audrey!!

    Awww thank you so much for doing a post on ME!! I was so excited to read that! Thank you!!!!

    I added you to the Over 40 Bloggers list!! Thanks for joining!!

    Be sure to come by every Friday for the Follow Friday 40 and Over Blog Hop!

    I'm now following AND I'm adding your button to my blog!!

    Have a great day!!

    Java

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm joining that group! Sounds like just the site for me.
    Great pics too, looks so green and healthy!
    We had a wonderful picnic on Fathers Day.
    Hope your week goes well,
    Natalie :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I've got to check that blog out. sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your post! And all the crafts pictured here! I love Java's meme and would love to have time to blog hop through all of the links! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love mornings too, you just get so much more out of the day when you get up early

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi,
    Thank-you for stopping by my blog.
    I am following your lovely blog.
    I know the internet is great.
    Have a great week.
    http://misc-oceansky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, you've traveled to a lot of places. Someday I'll make it out of the country. haha
    Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for commenting! I love to hear from you!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations