Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Art India

Art India is an amazing - really amazing - original painting shop on Etsy. Sanjay Dhawan has had his shop since April. This shop is filled with so many colorful, imaginative original paintings!! Sanjay has a series featuring Sunflowers!! I love Sunflowers! Here is what Sanjay says about himself and his art.


Photobucket


I am from India and I live in Ambala which is in the state of Haryana. I started painting from the age 6 and since then I have won many awards at school, college, district and state level. I have held 2 solo shows and participated in 5 group shows so far. I get inspired by our Earth & Universe - a theme which you would find in most of my paintings. Besides that I also love to paint on themes which are connected to our society - I am going to upload few of my paintings on these subjects in next couple of days.


Photobucket

Besides painting I also make hand made greeting cards made out of hand made paper and original custom made paintings from different states of India.
I decided to keep my shop name as 'artindia' since indian art is now coming out in the open and becoming popular and secondly besides paintings, I also plan to sell my hand made greeting cards etc.

Photobucket


I give my complete dedication, thought and time to each of my paintings.





8 comments:

  1. What joy it must be to have talent like his. His art is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her work is beautiful!

    Have a great day!

    http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. His work is breathtaking.
    I really like the blue one,
    Boulevard II!

    ReplyDelete
  4. His paintings are incredibly beautiful! I love the colors and the thick strokes. I would love to have more art like that in my home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! The colors zing! I like the Boulevard painting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing paintings. India is truly a treasure trove of art and culture.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for commenting! I love to hear from you!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations