Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
* Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My teaser for the week:


"Which means that the only things we have left to explain are: number one, why Tara would be willing to take the fall, and number two, why she would bruise up her own face in the process." Brad says this with excitement and a sense of finality. I can tell he's relishing the task of trying to implicate the commonwealth's attorney.
Page 223, "Self Incrimination" by Randy Singer

This is another Christian Fiction, but a mystery also. Haven't read any books by this author before, but I am quite enjoying it! Will be looking for more books by Randy Singer at the library :)

What are you reading this week?



21 comments:

  1. I have 2 books sitting here, waiting for me to read them. One I know thru and thru, the other looks like a challenge!

    Have a great Tuesday Audrey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like another great one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "This time, I was close enough to Boo to see that indeed his hackles were raised. The dog passed inside, but propriety made me hesitate. I ought to have asked a nun to accompany me into these students' quarters."

    Brother Odd by Dean Koontz (pg 12)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser! It got me curious about the book

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one sounds very interesting! I hope you enjoy the book...

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the teaser.
    Thanks for visiting my tt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a good book !!! Thank you for stopping by to read my TT.
    CMash

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, let's point the finger at the lawyer! Nice teaser! Thanks for stopping by Let Them Read Books today!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very tempting book! Nice tease...

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great teaser! It sounds really interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice teaser. Is it a mystery?

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great teaser although it's not really from a genre I read often. I hope you are enjoying it though and thanks for visiting my TT!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great teaser. I have read a couple of Randy's books and they were excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This one sounds intriguing. I haven't read much Christian fiction, but I really love mysteries, so this might be a good one to check out. Great teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very intriguing!I like the cover too, it's the kind of book I would enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great teaser...he brings up a couple of good issues there!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great teaser...sounds like he's really into this case!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for commenting! I love to hear from you!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations