Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, March 9, 2009

Tagged Again.

Ok - I will do this one. It has come to me from a lovely person who has a wonderful blog Baroness Bijoutery. I have a hard time believing people like to read my blog or think it deserves an award. The blog is my outlet for some of my creativity and a way for me to promote crafters/artists.


Here are the rules for this award/tag:

List 7 things you love and then pass the award on to 7 people..tagging them and letting them know they won!
You can copy the picture of the award and put it on your sideboard letting the whole wide world know you are KReATIV!

So 7 things I love.

1) Brad, Luke and Logan
2) lip balm, lotions, soap (must be handmade)
3) riding ATV with the family
4) reading
5) mowing grass (no one bothers me then)
6) driving school bus
7) going for coffee/lunch with friends

Who will I tag?

Ok done!! Off to let the lucky bloggers know about their award.

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing what you love with all us. You are a Sweetie Audrey..... And I am sharing your Award with Pickles on Pizza and also Simply Tailored...Have a great evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the award, what an honor:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award... and I love your answers. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow thank you sew much for the award my friend!! Your blog deserves such an honor!! I didn't know you drive a school bus......what a blessing you are to so many parents:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the award. And great answers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It’s so nice site. We love to see more on this site. Keep on updating… MonkAreYou Bali

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for commenting! I love to hear from you!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations