Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, March 13, 2009

Fantastic Finds

This week I've found some older shops and some really new ones. Some with lots of sales and some with no sales. I've tried for a variety and think I succeeded. Please check out each shop - the pictures link to the item in the shop. If by chance you feel moved to purchase an item from the shop - please let them know you found them here! Happy Browsing!!


Sherri's Scents & Soys is an amazing soap shop!! I love the colors of her soaps. You will also find lip balm (can never have to many), lotions, fragrance sprays.


Photobucket Photobucket

Break Away Studio is new to Etsy. I love stained glass, and this shop has some wonderful pieces. Here are two of my favorites from this shop.


Photobucket Photobucket


Nothing Like It is a really cool shop. I have never seen coasters like this before. I have a friend who would like the cow one!


Photobucket Photobucket


Ocean Side Creations has some wonderful jewelry in silver and gold. You will also find bracelets, pendants and supplies in this shop.


Photobucket Photobucket


Prairie Garden is a wonderful shop with photos and journals. They also carry note cards and envelopes.

Photobucket Photobucket

Well if you didn't know it already - I love bags!! Boka Bags has amazing bags made from the most wonderful fabric in amazing colors. She also has cell phone/i pod cases.

Photobucket Photobucket


Hope you enjoy looking through these shops - and maybe find something you can't resist. Have a wonderful weekend!!

6 comments:

  1. Very unique and wonderful finds! Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great shops with some lovely items. Thanks for posting them.
    By the way, you've just been awarded the "Sisterhood Award"! You can check it out here:
    http://KayzKreationz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing, lovely finds Sarah :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Sarah, thanks so much for showing off my silly coasters! I never imagined when I started making them 5 years ago that they would be so popular! You're right about one thing - the cow coaster is still the all-time favorite!

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful selection...I love the coasters...

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for commenting! I love to hear from you!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations