Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Monkee Baby Creations

Monkee Baby Creations is an Etsy shop owned by Beth, who lives in Diboll Texas. Beth loves vintage and loves unique handmade items. She love to put a vintage spin on newly made creations. She also has a blog - Luv My Monkeys.

1. How did you decide on your shop name?
It didn't take long, as I have a daughter who ADORES monkeys! Not to mention that since I have four kids, it kinda had a double meaning lol, and they climb like monkeys and I love em!


#2. When did you start crafting?
OH MY. HMMM. Probably in my teens on an off and on basis. Never for money at that point. Just because I liked it! I cant tell you how many times I got into trouble for getting into my moms paints....

#3. What or who inspires you?
Those who make something outa nothing. Whether it be crafting, or even life. It takes a lot for a person that has a pretty lousy life to turn it around and become a success.

#4. Do you have a day job?
Yes~! I work at the hospital paging the Dr.'s and calling stat emergency codes. I am currently going to school for nursing so that I can become an RN. Once I do that, I plan to work the weekend shift, two 16 hour days, and be off for 5 days so I can Etsy.


#5. What is the item in your shop you enjoyed making the most and why?
Well I don't know if I could really pick one. I love the sock monkey earrings, but I also love the scrapbooking.

Audrey's Accolades:
WOW!! What a selection of items in Beth's shop! Let's see - there are earrings, beads, pouches, bottlecap magnets (can never have too many magnets on the fridge!) findings, and a lot more. Here is my favorite - though I must say it was a tough choice.


Pay those bills in style! Beth took a plastic bill or coupon organizer measures about11" wide, and embellished it with old book print, twilight sayings and pics and an old button. Very cute and different!


5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I appreciate your Etsy shop, and blog! How wonderful to be featured :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable monkeys...gonna have to check this out!

    (saw you in the Promo forums on Etsy!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great feature! I think it's awesome when people feature other artists and promote their creations. Beth has beautiful items, thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post...Must go and look at her items...I like the coupon orgnizer.
    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great feature, wonderful blog.
    Best wishes to you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for commenting! I love to hear from you!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations