Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, January 12, 2009

Viruses

When I woke up Sunday morning and went to check my blog, I was quite surprised to see that my computer had caught a virus (and not the common cold either). It was impossible to get onto the internet, very frustrating. So this morning I was off to town to get it fixed. Apparently there were many others with the same problem, but I got it back now and I'm ready to do the features!!
My apologies to all of you (expecially Theresa) who came here this morning looking for the firest feature of 2009. Hopefully we won't have anymore interuptions!!

1 comment:

  1. There are some really gorgeous pieces of jewelry over there...I'm drooling!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for commenting! I love to hear from you!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations