Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, January 30, 2009

FOR SALE/TRADE!!

In hopes of selling my last year winter items I've put them all on sale. Everything with a snowman or that is Christmas related is 20% off. These items really need to go so I can make new items for the next winter season. Here are the pics and each pic links to the item on my Etsy shop.


tiny plaque tiny gingerbread tiny tray
tiny snowman
tiny santa

tiny mitten tiny sleigh tiny

tiny stocking tiny candleholder



These next 3 items have free shipping.



tiny birdhouses tiny blanket tiny floorcloth



I am also open to trading! Probably not jewelry (only wear earrings) unless you have cool pendants, no kids or husbands either. (LOL) I do like soaps, lotions, candles, knitted/crocheted items, bags, anything snowman related that I can't make myself. You can email me (link on the right) or leave a convo via Etsy.


2 comments:

Thank-you so much for commenting! I love to hear from you!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations