I've been tagged by Annette at So Many Memories. I love this blog!! Annette always has interesting posts and wonderful photo's.
As part of the tag Annette has given me 8 questions to answer, and then I come up with 8 questions of my own and send the tag on to another 8 awesome blogs :) She's really making me have to think with some of these questions!
1. If you could have one super power, what would it be and how would you use it?
I would like to be able to make people loose their voice. Some people just talk to much and it's annoying :)
2. If you could become any character in a book or movie, who would you become and why?
I would be Jack Reacher. He's a character in a series written by Lee Child. Jack always finds someone who needs help and kicks butt! My kind of guy :)
3. What was your favorite AND least favorite subject in school?
Least Favorite: everything between recesses.
4. What would be your dream job?
Driving a school bus :) (is my job)
5. What is one new thing you would like to learn?
I would like to learn to be patient. It's not something that comes naturally to me, and my family thinks I need to learn how to be more patient with everything and everyone. Is there a class I can take?
6. If your life became a reality show, would it be a comedy or a drama?
Right now it would be a pretty boring drama.
7. Milk chocolate or dark chocolate?
White chocolate. (I know it's not an option - but I like it best)
8. What is your favorite way to relax or de-stress?
Here are the blogs I'm tagging:
Diana Ann Photography
Jumpin' in the Jungle
In Love with Handmade
The Beaded Pillow
The Life & Travels of Sullivan McPig
Here are the 8 questions I would like them to answer:
1) What's your favorite song?
2) If you were a flower - what would you be.
3) Summer, Winter, Fall or Spring?
4) Do you collect anything? If so, what is it?
5) Do you have a hobby?
6) If you could go anywhere for a winter vacation, where would it be?
7) What color is your purse?
8) What is your favorite TV channel?
Thanks so much! Can't wait to read the answers! Have a wonderful Weekend!