Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Friday Feature: Aren't these just the Coolest?!!

I've decided that on Thursdays I'm going to go "Pouncing" on Etsy and find some cool new shops with really neat items, and feature on of the items in their shop. We all know what it's like to be the "new shop on the block" and how hard it is to get seen on Etsy. So here is my first find.

While waiting for Logan to text me back - I found these amazing chairs!!

Robin's Wonderland is a brand new shop! Wonder how long it takes to paint a chair?

10 comments:

  1. We need an update on Logan and how he is doing in his new life.

    Hugs - Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these chairs...I really reallly want one. They would be great at my dining table!

    And yes, we need to hear how Logan is in his new life...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the one on the left with the tree-like swirly thing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, those chairs are amazing! What a great find, Audrey!

    I hope everything is going great with Logan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm in awe! those chairs are amazing!! i want one just for an accent piece now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool chairs! I used to go to pounce and look around. Have not for many months.

    I was thinking about Logan yesterday. Wondering if he was settled in and loving his new job still!

    Have a great weekend Audrey!

    <><

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cool those are! How is Logan doing?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my I assumed this was fabric !!! Painting is pretty impressive - they are cute either way.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the chairs, very cool.
    I'm with everyone else, wondering how Logan is doing

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're right...they are awesome!

    Just found your blog from Saturday Stalk for Savings. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for commenting! I love to hear from you!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations