Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, September 16, 2010

FF - Wood/Candles and Soap

As I was pouncing this week, I found so many amazing new shops on Etsy that I have to show you 2 of them today.

1) I absolutely love everything wood, and if you add a candle - It's for me! While pouncing the other day I found this amazing new shop. Bearcat Woodworks has the most beautiful wood lanterns to hang in your house, on your deck, porch, garden . . . Well you get the picture :) This is my favorite:


Photobucket
They also have some other really wonderful wood items. If you have time, please check out their shop :)

2) We all know that I am addicted to Handmade B&B products :) I've tried quite a few different soaps from different shops and I'm always on the lookout for really lovely looking soap. Swell Soap Shoppe just opened early this month. She has 5 wonderful listings. Doesn't the Grapefruit Lime Soap look amazing?


Photobucket
She also has some wonderful gift packs with really amazing looking soap. LOVE the one with the leaves and pumpkins :) Please go visit this shop too.

Have a wonderful Friday.

0 Wonderful Opinions!:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for commenting! I love to hear from you!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations