Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, September 18, 2010

I've been Crafting!

Finally starting to get my crafting mojo back. Figured I'd better start painting ornaments before Christmas :) Here are my newest ones in progress.

Here is what they look like finished:

I've opened a new shop on Etsy - The Christmas Corner. Just listed these three ornaments in the shop. One of my other listings is a Ornament of the Month Club. I will send one Christmas Ornament every month for 12 months to the purchaser. Might do a give away with this as the prize yet, but have to paint more ornaments first :)

Winter/Christmas items are my favorite to paint - so I've decided that I'll focus my energies there. Have to do what you enjoy - or it won't get done . . . like cleaning the house :)

Are you doing anything special for Christmas as far as crafting goes?

8 comments:

  1. Oh those are adorable. I love snowmen and cardinals.
    As for the Christmas crafting, I have a million ideas running through my head and I just hope I can settle on a couple of things and get them done. I never did accomplish any of them last year

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first snowman. You are so talented. I also have been trying to get things stocked up for christmas it is going to be so busy. I saw you opened another store on Etsy. Have you heard about the special Artfire is having? Have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're beautiful!!
    I'm more into baking for Christmas than making ornaments I must confess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love these. They are so precious. I always have great plans for Christmas, but somehow they never quite work out.

    Hugs - Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. whew :D Smells like Christmas! I can't wait to see more of your Christmas crafts :D
    Hope you have a lovely week!!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how cute!!! So glad to see you crafting again! I have lots of ideas for Christmas but haven't done anything yet!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Finally getting a spare minute (in the wee hours of the morning!) to visit my friend! Glad to see you got your Mojo back, because those are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for commenting! I love to hear from you!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations