Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, August 22, 2010

MIA & God's Post it Notes

I'm going to be MIA for the next few days. Logan is moving to Hamilton Ontario on Wed, leaving at about 6am. So for the next couple of days we need to help him get everything packed into his little truck :) Between his tools and everything else - it will be a tight squeeze. Will try to remember to take a picture of his truck once it's packed. Hopefully I will be back on Wed!
Have a great couple of days :)


7 comments:

  1. Audrey, I hope he gets there safely. I guess this means he got a job there?? Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you will miss him when he leaves.

    Have fun packing his little truck!

    {{hugs}}
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's an exciting time for him but I know you'll miss him! Have a safe trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best wishes to Logan on his move. I bet you're going to miss having him around.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to Logan on his job. How far away will he be? It is very hard to be a Mom and watch your youngest drive away. My thoughts are with you all.

    Hugs - Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for commenting! I love to hear from you!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations