Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Meet Me on Monday

Java over at Never Growing Old started this great "meet me monday" meme! I love getting to know different bloggers, but you don't want to start asking a bunch of questions - so Java is doing it for us :) Please join!!
Here are this weeks questions and answers:

1. What is your favorite kind of potato chip?

2. Do you make your bed everyday?
Hardly ever. Just sorta through the blanket over. I know - its horrible :)
Actually - I do make it before I get in, don't like uneven crumpled sheets, drives me nuts.

3. How often do you go to the hair salon?
I get 4-5 inches cut off every 9 months or so - once it's past my waist.

4. What do you dip your French fries in?
Mayo and Ketchup!! YUMMY!


5. Do you shop with coupons?
Sometimes. Coupons just aren't that abundant in Canada. Not quite sure why we hardly ever get any. Do use some that we do get if they are for something useful.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time to link up and meet!!

This is a blog hop so if you want to put the linky on your post just click the "Get the Code" at the bottom of the linky.

Your link MUST include your Meet Me On Monday post or it will be deleted!

Remember if you don't have a blog or if you just want to post your answers in the comment section then that is fine too!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

8 comments:

  1. Hi, Audrey! I never knew there were so many different kinds of potato chips or choices to dip fries in.
    I'm your newest follower. Please stop by my blog and say hello!
    Patrice
    www.everydayruralty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Audrey...thanks for stopping by...i hope you will follow me. I've been to Canada and thought it was so beautiful there. I couldn't live there though without no stick foil. It is great stuff. if you try the oven fries, please let me know. they are great takes about 30 minutes or so.

    Godspeed...

    Carol-the gardener

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there,

    I am a new follower via the Meet and Greet Monday Blog Hop. I love Mayo and Ketchup on my fries as well. :)

    Please come by anytime you get a moment and visit me too.

    Thanks so much,

    Marie
    The Things We Find Inside

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't make my bed either, Audrey!! Have a great Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had never heard of ketchup potato chips! I rarely go down the chip isle of the store though. I generally buy the 99 cent bag at the Country tore out here and it lasts me a week!

    Have a great day!


    ChristieCottage.blogspot.com
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  6. !!! Ketchup chips! My FAVORITE! But we can't get them here, it makes me so sad...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those Ruffles light ridged ones...the fat free kind. YUM! Mayo for your fries? OH NO!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought I was the only one who had to make the bed before I got in it at night...lol My husband thinks I'm weird but I just hate getting into bed and having the blankets and sheets all crumpled up

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for commenting! I love to hear from you!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations