1) I'm trying to come up with a theme for a "summer swap" - any ideas? There are a million Easter ones out there already - so didn't want to do one then. Would anyone be interested in a Cookbook swap? (poll on left sidebar)
2) Hubby and I are starting a Dog Boarding Kennel. He thought it would be a good idea to have a BLOG - so I contacted The Banner Loft and asked if Nancy could do a custom banner and buttons for us. She did an amazing job! We both love them and Nancy was so quick!! THANK-YOU NANCY!
3) I think when I get to 1000 followers - I will have to send that person a gift! Can you believe that people actually want to follow my little blog? Never imagined that it would get this big. It sure is fun though :)
4) Blog of the week:
Ann has a wonderful blog that she posts on almost daily with lots of pictures of her cute dog - Duke. Plus personal posts about her life. It's one of my favorite blogs to visit :)
5) Got another Valentine Swap gift in the mail last week:
This one came from Cat! She has an amazing BLOG and a really really wonderful SHOP on Etsy! THANK-YOU CAT!!
6) In December I decided to have a craft show blog. The idea was to host 3 craft shows during the year. The first one would start on March 1. However 2 weeks before it was supposed to start blogger deleted my blog as spam. Lucky for blogger - there is no way to contact anyone.
So I had to start over. Got a domain, lost some of the shops that were going to join because of all the confusion, but a few stuck with me. The show can be found at http://craftshowcentral.net. Please stop by if you have a minute & sign the guest book so I know you dropped in :)
HOPE EVERYONE HAS A WONDERFUL WEEK!!