Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, October 29, 2009

My First Ornament in the Swap!

I received my first ornament from the Ornament/Decorations Swap!! Isnt' it beautiful? And red is my favorite color too!


Julie Ellen is a wonderful shop on Etsy! Julie has amazing cross stitch ornaments, that can be personalized. Who doesn't love a handmade Christmas Ornament with your initial or name on it? Great gifts for that person that's tough to buy for.

I'm swapping ornaments with 4 people, I think we might be putting the tree up early this year :) Just won't mention that to the men! LOL I was going to post a picture of the ornaments I'm sending, but I think I'll wait till they all get them.


It's been so much fun swapping this year. If you remember, I mentioned that I was also part of the Shop Swap & Blog. Still waiting for those items to arrive, but I can show you what I shipped to three different people. This was divided between the three. There is one other item that I just finished (it's drying), so it didn't make the picture. I'm thinking of painting some clipboards. What do you think?



Hope Everyone has an awesome Friday!!!

12 comments:

  1. Very pretty!

    http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks audrey, you're the best! so happy you like the ornament. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ho, i love, i love, i love !it's WON DER FUL ! i'm frenchwoman and i visit country crafts blogs... you can visit mine ! my adress is:
    http://wouanille.canalblog.com
    i hope you like it !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty..you do such beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent work! And what a nice ornament you received :) We got rid of our pre-lit artificial tree last year, so maybe we'll get a real one this time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great country looks! Love the clipboard.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great swap gift! Red is my favorite color too and the detail on the reindeer is gorgeous. I love your clipboards...you should definitely make more!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your work is beautiful. Just love the clipboard.

    The ornament is so cute.

    Willow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lucky you! It's really cute... I am always a sucker for cross stitch. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for commenting! I love to hear from you!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations