Monday, October 26, 2009

My Beautiful New Wallet!

For a while now I have been eying some handmade wallets on Etsy. The one I have still works, but it was time to get a new one. I have no idea how I found Miss Baah but I'm glad I did! Red is my favorite color, and I sorta had my heart set on a red wallet. Miss Baah didn't have one in her shop but she said she would gladly make one for me! So I picked the fabric from items she had listed and she made me this amazing wallet.


I just LOVE it! Can't wait to put all my stuff in it. I remembered to take some pictures before I filled it. LOL Here are some other items from her shop. Please check it out!

10 comments:

  1. That's a lovely wallet!
    It's always great when people are willing to work with you on custom orders!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool. Love that fabric choice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. It looks well made too! Congrats on the new wallet.

    sweetjeanette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fabric choice! I have a wallet from an etsy shop and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! I like how it has lots of card slots too...very handy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute! Great job. I love lots of space for my coupon cards, and stuff. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for commenting! I love to hear from you!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations