Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wish List Wednesday

Here are some of my favorite items I've found in the last couple of days. There are some really amazing shops that I had never been too, but was lucky enough to find!



As you can see - I like Hearts :) Well - it is almost Valentine's Day. We don't have anything planned yet for Valentine's Day - do you?

Photobucket

Twitter Tree Today:
Eluna Jewelry Blog

Twitter Tree Team on Etsy:
Bluebird
http://www.etsy.com/teams/7199/bluebird

BNE/BNS Team:
Come join the Buy N Enter/Buy N Stay team!
No purchase necessary - just join the fun :)
http://www.etsy.com/teams/7498/bne-buy-n-enter

6 comments:

  1. Hi Audrey! Thanks for having my hearts with lace on your wish list. Its half way there already. I hope you like it. :D
    Aubrey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loads of lovely goodies!
    Valentine's Day I work and the bf will still be in Dubai, so we'll celebrate it in April, I think! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great items! I hope you get them all!

    Valentine's Day plans... nope, but I do have a new Valentine!


    I have a new giveaway on my blog. I hope you'll stop by and enter, if you haven't already!

    <><
    http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great wish list. you do find the coolest shops.
    Plans for Valentines day? I doubt it...lol I'll be lucky if I get a card

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for commenting! I love to hear from you!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations