Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, February 4, 2011

Easy Chicken Enchiladas

The recipe calls for chicken, though I have made it with left over turkey after the holidays . The recipe is one that I received from my SIL after complaining about all the turkey left overs one Christmas.  Did make it with chicken this time, it's always a favorite here.
 

CHICKEN/TURKEY ENCHILADAS
2 c. chicken/turkey chopped
1 c. shredded cheese
1/2 c. salad dressing (or mayo)
1/2 c. chopped onions
1/2c. salsa
1/2 tsp. salt
1 green pepper, chopped
Mix the ingredients in a large bowl. Place down the center of a wrap and fold, placeing seam side down. Cover with some more salsa and cheese. Bake at 350F for 20-30 minutes.
I used 10" wraps in a 9 x 13 inch pan, but you can use whatever works best in your pan. If I double the recipe I make about 8 large wraps.
Photobucket

Twitter Tree Today:
Sweetybird09

Twitter Tree Team on Etsy:
Bluebird
http://www.etsy.com/teams/7199/bluebird

BNE - Buy N Enter Thread and Team:
http://www.etsy.com/teams/7498/bne-buy-n-enter
Draw for 5 big prizes tonight!

8 comments:

  1. Sounds easy, yummy and a great way to use left over meat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That recipe looks great Audrey!

    Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks really good right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds delicious on this cold, snowy day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks good! I really need to go to the store, but I can't get there and we have more snow.

    ~~~~
    I hope you will stop by and enter my current giveaway. It's a minky baby quilt. $50 value

    <><

    http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks so good even though I'm full.

    ReplyDelete
  7. turkey or chicken either way sounds delicious to me and it looks really good

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks so yummy! And I have all the ingredients in my fridge, guess I know what's for dinner tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for commenting! I love to hear from you!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations