2) Have your read "Vision in White" by Nora Roberts? It's a really good summer read, and part of a quartet series about 4 friends. The next book comes out in Dec., my that is a long time to wait. What are you reading this summer?
3) I finally put some new recipes on my recipe blog Audrey's Favorite Recipes. They all have rhubarb in them.
4) Our dog found this baby robin hopping around on the lawn. Luke rescued it after we tied up Rascal and took some pictures.
5) Looks like we will have record breaking low temperatures again this week. What happened to Global Warming? Who ever came up with that does not live in Manitoba Canada!! We also had the coldest winter on record.
6) Please enter the new give away for: Soap & Lotion
7) Only 3 more weeks of school!! The local high school has their last exam on the 23rd, the elementary schools go till the 30th. I am really looking forward to summer holidays.
8) Got the garden tilled last week and planted the asparagus. We plant the rows far enough apart that we can till with the 5 ft tiller. I really don't like weeding. These are my 3 rows of corn and the tractor with the tiller.
9) Is anyone going on a trip some where this summer with the family?
10) That's it. I had started a list on Friday for this post - was up to #8 - lost the list, had to start again. I know I'm forgetting something. Hmmmm.