Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Quick update

Well my internet access is limited to one hour a day, 3-4 days a week, or whenever I can get to the library. I've contacted my internet provider and they don't seem too concerned, so I've been checking for an alternative. Found out there are 2 other companies in my area & one is willing to come down in the next week or two and see what they can do for me. WOOHOO!!! So it looks like I'll be changing providers in the next while.

Don't know how quickly it will happen - please be patient and check back once in a while. I did manage to get some features & give awys redy to post, so when I get to the library I will be updating my blog.

I hope you are all having a great spring/summer. It's hot enough to be summer but I guess officially it's still spring.


Please check out the shop mini's on the side bars - I've changed many of them. Hopefully I'll be back soon.

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you've found someone who is willing to come down and check it out. I bet your provider will regret not caring when they lose you.
    Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Technology can be a wonderful thing...when it's working properly! Glad to hear you'll be up and running full time again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you'll be back up & running soon! Not going anywhere :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry they haven't got it fixed yet, I know how frustrating that can be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is just typical of the stupid internet companies. YOUR internet isn't working but they aren't too concerned *rolls eyes*
    Hopefully you can get it fixed and the next provider is a little more in tune with your needs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for commenting! I love to hear from you!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations