1) We've been going to the same campground the last weekend of May for the last 4 years. Meet people there and go riding on the ATV's.
2) Have fun making breakfast over the fire in the mornings. Why does the food taste better when it's made outside?
3) Getting ready to ride - one son with a broken finger, one son with a sprained ankle. Hmmmm. Because Luke's ankle was sore he got to ride with Brad on Sat.
4) At one point we split up for a few miles. Had to decide between mud or dry. I chose dry - thank goodness. Brad & the boys didn't. HEE HEE!!
Ok - that didn't work quite the way it was
supposed to. LOL
Logan to the rescue!!
Maybe we should just stick to the dry trails?
5) We go riding with friends, have lunch on the trail by a cute warm up shack built by snowmobilers.
6) There were 16 quads (atv's), a dirt bike and a side-by-side.
7) Had a potluck supper sat. after riding. Used our 24 ft trailer to hold all the food. The only complaint heard was "I ate to much!".
Apparently it wasn't that difficult. There was hardly anything left!
8) Lots of friends new & old to visit with. Most of these folks we only see this time of year.
9) Went riding on Sunday, just the 4 of us. Used athletic tape on Luke's ankle so he could ride too. Some of the scenery -
10) We had an awesome weekend - hope you did too!