Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

BNE/BNR Raffle on Etsy

In December someone came up with the idea of having a BNR Raffle treasury.  A What?  I know - that was my first reaction too.  I've been on Etsy a couple of years now, but there is still so much to learn.


BNR treasuries, are wonderful ways to get exposure to your shop and possibly get sales. I'd say about 90% off my sales in the last 3 months have been from BNR treasuries. So when someone thought we should add prizes into the mix - I thought "why not!" Everyone loves to win prizes :) So in December we did a few. There are 16 shops in a treasury, so the 16 prizes were divided between 4 people. It actually went over really well.


So now we have started a thread in the forums - to help promote even more. You can find the BNE (Buy N' Enter) Raffle - NO MINIMUM! thread with the link. Or check out the shops that are donating prizes here:

'BNE Raffle! Shops donating Prizes' by thechristmascorner

Check here for the rules:http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=6732049&page=1


LAST ONE - Peppermint S...
$2.00

Journal covered with In...
$6.00

Red Lampwork Heart & Sw...
$9.00

Oatmeal Cereal Chocolat...
$4.99

Pink with White Polka D...
$

Hand Knit Hat, Noggin B...
$12.50

PeanutButter and Milk C...
$7.50

crochet wool artsy scar...
$18.25

Pomegranate With Pearl ...
$12.00

On sale EXPLORE LOVE......
$39.38

Shape Clips
$5.00

gourmet black popcorn w...
$15.00

Scrappe Quilt
$25.00

Flirty's Jezebel Sa...
$8.50

Cupcake Stripes Sock Mo...
$

Stop in at the treasury and the thread to see how it works!
Have a Wonderful Day!

3 comments:

  1. I love etsy but I must admit that I don't really even know what a treasury is. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat idea. Those are some pretty nice things in that treasury too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well u are right there is a lot to learn I even have my husband getting the language, BnR, BnS, blogging, twittering, all new to us less then a year ago, and some still new...lol...

    Well no matter, there are a lot of nice items...

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for commenting! I love to hear from you!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations