Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, December 10, 2010

A Good Book

My friends and I have a little craft store in the local mall for Oct - Jan every year. We take whatever empty space they have. This year we are across the hall from the book store. One afternoon it was really slow in the store, so I scooted across to the book store to find something to read.


Fiction is my usual choice, but they didn't have anything interesting in the secular section, so I thought I would try the Christian Fiction section instead. Found this book:





It's really really good!! I'm only 1/2 way through, but enjoying it immensely. The book is about a woman who has been a Christian for only a few years. One Sunday morning God tells her to by a Harley Motorcycle, and she does. The rest is about who she meets, who she helps and how it effects her small world.


If you need a book for the holidays - try this one. If you have a book put away to read during the holidays - what is it? I'm going to finish this one soon and will need something else to read :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm a sucker for fantasy so I'm eagerly awaiting the german edition of the next book of Ken Scholes "The Psalms of Isaak" series :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just don't have the time to read anymore. That sounds like a good book though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for recommending. I will be if I can find this book. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for commenting! I love to hear from you!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations