Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Saturday Sellers

These amazing soy candles come from Aroma Candles. I traded a jean blanket with this shop for these wonderful candles. The smell amazing!! These are the scents I got: Fresh Linen, Bamboo Musk, Coconut Cream and Vanilla (of course). Isn't the box cute? These are the first soy candles I've had, they smell wonderful without even burning them. Please check out the shop for more awesome candles, and scents.



These amazing cards are part of my Birthday Give Away happening in April. KaHolly has donated them as a prize. Arent they awesome? This is a shop run by two sisters, Karen and Hollis, who work together to make the most wonderful cards, coasters and fridge magnets (can never have too many). The photos on the cards are so clear and the cards are the perfect size.



Please go to these shops and look around!! Have a wonderful weekend too!

7 comments:

  1. The cards look awesome...great picture on the card...going to check them out right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards...off to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sending out my stuff to you this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Audrey, for the kind words and the paragraph about our shop. Today I'm making a fabric "bag". 20+ yrs. ago, I used to sit watching out over a beach near the city, and watch this old bag lady scouring the sands for bottles and cans. I used to joke with my companion that when I grew up, I wanted to be a bag lady, too. And my hair would be all matted, like hers, and my name would be "Mattie, the Bag Lady". If I like making this bag, and I end up making more, I will have fulfilled that dream.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards and candles, will check out the shops. Thanks for sharing!
    Peace, Judi

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am constantly amazed at the wonderful artisans out there, thank you for introducing more of them to me:):)

    Thank you for checking out my art too:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. great shops! i didnt know that soy candles could be made!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for commenting! I love to hear from you!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations