Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, February 27, 2009

Friday's Fantastic Finds

Here is another installment of Fantastic Finds!! If you've been here before - you will know that I'm addicted to bags, pendants, earrings, art, soaps & lotions. Ok - I like everything! Who knew there was food on Etsy? Amazing!! Some of the finds this week are made from recycled materials (2 bags, a painting, a clock). Enjoy these finds and please click on the pics and visit these wonderful shops. They have many more items that will surprise you!!




Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Starting next week - I think I will begin featuring only 4 shops and post the pics of 2 items from each shop.  If you have a cool shop with interesting items - leave a comment and I will check it out.  

21 comments:

  1. Great choice of items. I love the green earrings, one of my favorite colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds, Audrey!!! Really love that handbag:) Have a happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics. I really like the Kool Aid bag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Imotime has some really cool clocks. I love seeing art made from everyday materials that have been repurposed, that's always fun.

    You are more than welcome to take a look through my shop and see if there are any items you'd like to add to your Friday finds. I try to take really bright, pretty photos. Not sure if I always succeed, but hey I try. You can find me at Hollyrocks.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow great finds! that red vase is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, thats a lot of finds! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. mmmmm cookies. :)

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice picks and that kool-aid bag is so neat!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great feature and picks! I especially love the earrings - so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are great picks! I really like the little doll...she's so cute! But, then again, I'm partial to redheads!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I twittered about your blog featuring my blue jean purse.
    Fellow went and got it for daughter's birthday! Pretty cool.
    Thanks again for the feature!
    Now to make some more!
    =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Audrey,

    Thank you for your kind offer to feature some of my work on next Friday's Fantastic Finds post. I look forward to seeing the entire post!

    Darlene Martin, Bijouxbead

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love it when someone else does the shopping for me! Great choices.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey nice post and love the blog so will be following what you say.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fun feature! Come check out my shop.
    www.jessgems.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely blog...
    claire from heartspace

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the green earrings!! Love your blog and the shops you have featured. A great way to find new and interesting shops to visit.
    Stop in and see me at
    http://buttonhole.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I had so much fun looking at everyones items...Thanks for a fun time....
    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the butt purse and butterfly journal. I have to tell you that the background of your blog is so warm, I can almost smell cookies baking.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for commenting! I love to hear from you!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations