Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Rooster/Chicken Jean Tote

I'm finally starting to get into the groove of painting. It's been so busy during the holidays, then I caught a cold (haven't had one in 6-7 years, can't say that I missed it). But things are starting to slow down. This tote was added to my Etsy Shop this morning. It was a lot of fun to paint - might do a blanket with these chickens and roosters on it, would be fun.

The tote measures: 17" x 17" x 2" wide. It's quite big - but think of all the "stuff" that would fit in it!! I have one this size that I use when grocery shopping. It's amazing what all fits in it!!

4 comments:

  1. Dear Blog Owner,

    My name is Irene, and I work with the website ZooCaro:

    http://www.zoocaro.com

    I recently found your site and am very interested in exchanging links.

    As you know, reciprocal linking benefits both of us by raising our search rankings and generating more traffic to both of our sites. Please post a
    link to my site as follows:

    Title: ZooCaro
    URL: http://www.zoocaro.com
    Description: A shopping search engine where you can find anything from clothing to electronics to books!

    Or get an html logo from here: http://www.zoocaro.com/link.php

    Once you've posted the link, let me know the URL of the page that it's on, and I will post it on our site.

    Thank you very much,

    Irene
    izoocaro@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute :) Wishing you and your family a Happy New Year!!!I hope it is filled with lots of little blessings

    Hugs
    Renae

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute bag! Best Wishes for 2009!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love working with denim too...love to paint on it too...the texture is always so neat! I just wanted to stop and wish you a HAPPY NEW YEAR and prosperity in 2009! CHEERS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for commenting! I love to hear from you!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations