Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, December 14, 2008

I've been tagged again!



Pam at Prims by Pam has tagged me!! Now I must come up with 6 people to tag. H-m-m-m. Who should I choose? But first things first.

These are the rules

Rule #1 ~ Link to the person that tagged you.

Rule #2 ~ Post the rules on your Blog.

Rule #3 ~ Write 6 random things about yourself.

Rule #4 ~ Tag 6 people at the end of your post.

Rule #5 ~ Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their Blog.

Rule #6 ~ Let the tagger know your entry is up

Ok now here's the 6 random things about me.

#1. I lived in the Netherlands for one year.


#2. I now live 5 miles from where I grew up.

#3. Cooking, sewing and painting are my favorite things to do.

#4. Might be addicted to lip balm and hand lotion (not necessarily in that order)

#5. Our oldest son needs a hair cut!!! (I know - it's just hair)

#6. Having Give Aways is one of my favorite things to do.


Here's who I pick to tag!!

True Blue Quilting Nana
Crazy Mom Quilts
What's Cookn' in Junk
Prim Patterns'n Handmades
Maggie Mags Art
BirchBerry Farms

Now to let everyone know!!

2 comments:

  1. Well, I could have guessed the giveaway one, but never the Netherlands... what fun...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Audrey dear,
    How sweet, I love reading the six things about you!! And yes I will do it!! I haven't been on because we have had snow for the last two weeks... so the internet has been down...Snow on the dish. So I am trying to catch up with everyone.. and get a post in maybe... before it snows to much for the dish. If I don't get it posted today I promise I will very soon!! Thank you hon again.

    I hope your having a wonderfully blessed day dear!

    :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for commenting! I love to hear from you!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations