Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Feature - Andi's Magical Needles

I'm not sure how I met Andi - but I purchased one of her Towel Toppers a while back - it was coffee themed :) Since then I've purchased another one in beige, so that it goes with all my towels I like to have in the kitchen. Also have some amazing red/white coffee coasters from Andi's shop, and a red/white bath puff. LOVE them all!! There is nothing like hand made items!



*Where are you from? Tell us a bit about yourself.
I'm from Connecticut (CT). I lived here most of my life. I'm a wife of (31 years) a mother 3 and a grandmother of 4. I have been crocheting since I was about 13 years old. My grandmother taught me..

*How did you decide on your shop name? Why did you start your business?
I got my name from a consignment craft shop I was in. I started my business to make a little extra money and people said I should sell things..

*What are 5 things you want people to think when they see your product?
  • Useful
  • eco-friendly
  • great quality
  • reasonably prices
  • nice shop

*What’s your supply addiction; is there a specific color or type of supply you just can’t pass up?
Yarn is my weakness. It doesn't have to be any special kind. I like working with most of them.

*What do you do when you’re not being an artist? What activities do you enjoy?
I love being a grandma. I like camping, fishing and traveling.

*Which item in your shop did you enjoy making the most and why?
I love making bath puffs and washcloths. They work up nicely and people seem to like them.


*If you could give a piece of advice to a new shop - what would it be?
My advise to new shops is promote as much as possible. Don't give up to soon.



Photobucket

Twitter Tree Today:
a Needle in a Haystack

BNE - Buy N Enter Team on Etsy:
http://www.etsy.com/teams/7498/bne-buy-n-enter

3 comments:

  1. Andi is my friend and I am glad she is featured here. Many of Andi's things have found themselves here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love visiting Andi's shop! Adorable everything...o.k., can you tell I'm in love? Thanks for sharing Audrey!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute items she has. I've been back into the crochet thing lately so i really enjoy seeing what other people are making.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for commenting! I love to hear from you!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations