Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, September 29, 2011

I am WAY to busy!

I think I've stretched myself a bit thin.....
Started a new team on Etsy in July, and just started a Blog for the team last week. Have way to much going on...


I have managed to make a few new Christmas ornaments and coasters for my shop:




Oh well. Of course this means that I don't have time to blog on my own blog!! Shame on me!!


Here are some funny signs a friend sent me in an email!!






3 comments:

  1. I do the same thing and spread myself way too thin! Between work and kids (school volunteering too) there is no free time! Love your funny signs, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel for you!

    Although all efforts are good, I've learned to take a step back and think and pray about things so this doesn't happen if I can help it. Quality over quantity as my husband says. I had to learn the hard and painful way. I hope you can get through and come to a good balance for yourself and those around you.

    I love the funny photos, especially the 'StoolBus...Political promises' one. Haha too funny. Very clever.

    Your new Christmas items are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you'll get some time to breathe, and in the meantime, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for commenting! I love to hear from you!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations