Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, September 14, 2009

Christmas Ornament/Decoration Swap!!

I will be pairing everyone up over the next few days. Hopefully emailing everyone their swap partners by the 20th!! Thanks so the 94 people who joined the swap!!

I know - it's still 3.5 months till Christmas, but I've started painting ornaments and decorations to add to my shop, and all of a sudden I had the urge to start a Christmas Ornament/Decoration Swap!! Every year I buy Christmas decorations and ornaments at the local Fair Trade Store, but thought it might be nice to swap handmade items this year!!


Here is how it will work:
1) Decide how many people you would like to swap with: 1 or 2
2) Will you ship Internationally?
3) Fill out the form below (click on graphic)
4) Make the decoration/ornaments: make one or a set, should be worth at least $10 (some shops participating might have high end Christmas items)
5) Must be mailed by November 15th!!

It's that easy!! Swap Entries will Close on Oct. 15th, so that everyone has time to make and mail the ornaments/decorations. Hopefully we all receive them before Christmas and can display them on our trees and in our houses!!

If you are joining the swap and have a blog - feel free to add the button on the sidebar to your blog! The more Swappers - the better!!


Shops Signed Up!!

Karen's Ornaments
Clayworks by Lisa Boucher
Red Red Completely Red
Prim Country Farm
Justine's Originals
LJoker 55
Structured Chaos
Judi Painted It
Julie Ellen
Wee Willy Whimsies
Art by Ally
Robin Harley Porcelain Art and Graphic Design
Three Seventeen
Cool Tricks
Cherry Designs Inc
B. A. Kid Again
Grah-Toe Studio
Snips & Snails
Hermann Ornaments
Catnip Studio Too
Station 1528
Lucy's Cupboard
Elvie's Boutique
Kelly's Clay Creations
Momma B's Front Porch
Faith Lady
Beiwe
Ornament Alley
Lisianblue
Krafty Lady
New Again
Sugar Creek Hollow
2 Bead or Not 2 Bead
Miss Knits
Beach Comber Crafts
Wild Animus
One Creative Queen
Sew Suzanne
Pamela Jean's Knitting Garden
Dovely Sells
Felt Sew Good
Wire Storm Creations
Pro Spark Studio
Design Ole
Rose Tree Creations
Rocky Mt Beader
3 Gen Designs
Little Red Hen & Charmed Notions
Carlee Glass
Baskets by Rose
Kimberly Creations
Altered Beauty
Crafts by Lynn
Your Way Embroidery
Eggcellent Designs
Kid'n Around Creations
The Ornamentality
Desperate Necessities
Witch Hollow Primitives
Crayon Princess
Cottage in the Sun
Sky Blue Pink Charmers
Rwen Creations
Denise's Kountry Patch
Kelley's Crafty Gifts
Stained Glass by Suzanne Ryan
Nature Favors
Audrey's Country Crafts
Country Cottage Crafts
Lafes Hidden Treasures
Viridian Muse
Sweet Jeanette
Canterbury Pottery
Parami Panda Crochet
Blue Creek Home
Prairie Lane Boutique
Wired Out Designs
Cool Tricks
Cleverlee Crafted Creations
Kathleen A. Stewart
Goodwin's Enterprises
Five Sparrows
Jeany G's Stained Glass Studio
Lollielicious Designs
Unique Touches
Prim Gal

28 comments:

  1. I used to make ornaments. But I don't celebrate holidays anymore. :( I wish I could, but I can't.


    btw, did you get your prize in the mail yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds so fun. I'm in!

    Justine
    http://justnibbles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great idea. I wish I could join in the fun, but I'm swamp at the momemt. I hope you post some pictures of the ornaments you get!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like so much fun, I feel like I'm so behind. Maybe I'll do it next time

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet idea, but I don't make ornaments. Unless you wanna hang earrings on your tree ha ha :) Good luck with this--sure it will be fun for all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this sounds like a lot of fun! definitly gonna sign up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tried and tried to resist this...but that didn't happen. So I'm in. In fact, today's blog post features you and this swap. Check it out. And thanks for organizing this! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Audrey! I just signed up for the swap, and I just read the rules above so you can ignore my request on the form!! Sounds like great fun!!! Thanks for the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the invite, sounds like fun! You can count me in. I'm also going to mention this on my blog, so hopefully you'll get some more swappers!
    http://feltsewgood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is great. I love it. Can't wait. Christmas is my favorite time of year. BTW thanks for posting my earrings on your blog page.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Audrey, thanks for the invite it sounds wonderful! I found your etsy shop and hearted you as well. Thanks so much for emailing me!
    hugs & blessings,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have never done a swap before, I'm excited that this will be my first one!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Audrey. Thanks for the invite, count me in. I will blog about this as well.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wanna play!!!!! I love Christmas, and no, it's not too early! I start thinking about next Christmas on 12/26 of the Present Christmas!!! LOL

    sweetjeanette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh! and I 'll take two (swappers) please! LOL preferrably in the US.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so much fun.
    Before I moved, a group of 12 friends had a Christmas Brunch and exchanged hand made ornaments. I had to make 12 ornaments every year. I loved it and I miss it!
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is Cool Tricks. I will swap with one person, U.S. please.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just checking in to see the progress; I signed up for two, international o.k.!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Can't wait! Will we receive more info on here?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, this is so exciting. Pity I am not making X'mas decorations. I am planning to make X'mas jewelry, but that's different I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would love to participate, and would like to sign up for two. I am willing to ship internationally. I have a shop on etsy (OrnamentalBlessings) but have not posted anything to it yet as I've been concentrating on my local fall crafts fairs. Email me at ornamentalblessings@yahoo.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for commenting! I love to hear from you!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations