Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The "Lovely Blog" Award

I received this award on Tuesday by three lovely blogs: Bags and Buds, Diary of a Young Designer, and Miss Knits. These are all wonderful blogs that you really need to check out. I'm honored that they thought of me while passing on this award!




Here are the rules to receiving this award...
~1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
~2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
~3. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.


Here are the 15 blogs I've picked. Please take time and visit these blogs!



OK - who decided 15 was a good number? It's not actually as hard as it sounds!!

12 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Audrey! Now I have to think about who to pass it on to... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Audrey-
    Thanks for the post and the kindred spirit award. I added it to my blog. I also enjoy reading your's each day! Thanks for all your support!
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Audrey...a more deserving person I don't know of...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! You made my day. I'm glad you enjoy my blog. I had fun picking out my 15!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Audrey you are so truly deserving of this award, your blog is always a fun read, so glad to have found it! For you to pass it on to me is quite an honor and I thank you so very much! I will put it up on my blog today :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Audrey! you have such a wonderful blog, always a pleasure to read.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You gotta love these pretty awards :) Congrats!
    15 does sound hard, but it was fun looking up the new blogs.
    I was tempted to create a new award just so I'd have an excuse to keep looking and passing out blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello

    Lovely blog. Saw your post on etsy. My etsy is www.whiteserenade.etsy.com.
    Thanks D.Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  9. Audrey, you are also one of my favorites. I chose your blog for the award also. : ) Check out my blog for my favorite 15.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow thanks so much for this award, as this is the first one I get,
    really does my day,
    thanks
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely award for a very lovely lady! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for commenting! I love to hear from you!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations