Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Computer Issues

Just a quick note - my computer has developed some issues that I'm sure will have to be fixed.  So don't be surprised if I'm not on for a few days.  Will probably have to take it in to get reprogramed or is it deprogramed.  What ever it is - it's annoying.  So I have posted the next feature for this week a day early - Please check out the wonderful B&B shop below!!  
Thanks so much for understanding.

2 comments:

  1. Hope they get it fixed fast and inexpensively! I picked up a virus several weeks ago and they had my computer for almost a week before they got it completely clean. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, I hate those computer problems! Good luck getting it all sorted out, hope it's quick and painless. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for commenting! I love to hear from you!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations