Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Bags, Bags & More Bags

'Need Help Hauling all the Christmas Goodies?' by thechristmascorner

I love Bags!! Christmas is my favorite time of year. So what's better that Christmas themed bags!!


Tis the Season Personal...
$14.00

Christmas Tote-Wisemen ...
$8.00

Holiday Christmas Bag
$35.00

Christmas Tote
$7.00

Christmas Gift Bag - se...
$24.99

Pointsettia Christmas G...
$9.00

Christmas Trees, Fabric...
$10.00

Presents Christmas Fabr...
$7.00

Reusable Holiday Fabric...
$10.00

CHRISTMAS Reversible Fa...
$18.00

Holiday Festive Fabric ...
$2.99

Christmas Tote with Cho...
$10.00

Wine ribbed Santa hat P...
$15.00

Good Old Snowman / Chri...
$2.50

Personalized Christmas ...
$6.00

Generated using Treasury HTML code generator by Whale Shark Websites.

10 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for including me on your blog and in your wonderful Etsy treasury!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness...all these bags are wonderful. I'll take one of each. lol:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a knitter so I LOVE bags to tote my knitting around it :)

    These are nice bags...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, so may cut bags! Must not look!! I'm a total bag whore!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are cool! I love the santa's hat bag.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are all so cute. I want one of each :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are great bags Audrey! Thanks for sharing!


    I need some entries in my giveaway
    http://christiecottage.blogspot.com/2010/11/win-it-wednesday-new-giveaway_17.html


    Hoping your readers will stop by and enter :-)

    <><

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love bags too and these are fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute - I'll take the one with the little deer!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for commenting! I love to hear from you!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations