Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, October 31, 2008

Newletter #2

I've been busy crafting, but there doesn't seem to be enough hours in a day to get everything done. Between working in the "Christmas Craft Store", driving school bus, going for coffee with friends, breakfast with other school bus drivers, massage appointments, and general everyday things that need to be done in the house - it's tough to find time to paint!! I often dream of a day when I can wake up and know that all I have to do that day is craft. Don't think that will come any time soon.
Following are pics of 2 things I managed to paint that will be in my web shoppe soon.



I have ornaments and candle holders almost ready for painting, plus a few more wall hangings. So check back soon for the next update.


Favorite Recipe This Week!!

SAUCY BARBECUE CHICKEN
4 potatoes 1 tbsp. each Worcestershire Sauce & prepared mustard
4 onions, small 2 tbsp. vinegar
4 carrots 2 tbsp. brown sugar
4 chicken legs or breasts 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
1 cup ketchup
Peel Potatoes, onions and carrots (I use baby carrots). Arrange in a dish large enough to hold them in a single layer (chicken included). Blend remaining ingredients and pour over top. Cover and bake about 2 hours at 375 F, basting occasionally. Serves 4

.
Thought For the Day:

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."






star line

0 Wonderful Opinions!:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for commenting! I love to hear from you!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations