1) I'm part of a BNR on Etsy.
( http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=6192615&page=1 ) Luckily there are only two Bath & Body shops in this BNR or I'd be broke!! LOL I've made purchases from both shops and one of the packages came in the mail yesterday!! I ordered 2 Warm Vanilla Sugar Soaps and Peppermint Foot Butter from Luscious Lather. (the foot butter is on my feet as I type this). Diane added some extra goodies!! One little container of Body Souffle with Goat Milk & Honey and another little container of Foaming Body Scrub in something Almond. She also added a crocheted face scrub. Peppermint is not my favorite scent but all the foot butters seem to come in it. This one isn't too overpowering and actually reminds me of the round white peppermints my Grandparents always had in the chicken dish at their house. It sure feels nice though!! Love the soap and scrub and souffle too!! OH NO!! I just checked and the souffle comes in VANILLA!!! Help!
2) I won this beautiful pendant necklace from HJM Art Gallery. It's bigger than it looks in pictures. It measures approx. 1.5" x 2". Isn't it beautiful? Helen also has the most amazing art in her shop!! These would look great on my livingroom wall: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=20920948 You really need to check out her BLOG. Helen always has interesting posts.
3) I won these awesome MaryJane Slippers from Broken Hallelujah. I got to pick the size and color - so obviously I picked red!! I did take a picture of them on my feet, saw the pic and wished I had cute little feet. Hmmmm.
4) Anyone interested in another swap? I had so much fun with the bag swap I'd like to do another one, but what? Or do you know of one happening right now?
5) Bought this bug lotion from Bovine Bubbles and Hog Wash. It works really well, has no deet and actually smells pretty good. Regular bug spray/lotion usually gives me a headache, this didn't. Hubby even thought it smelled ok.
6) I won some lipbalm from Latherati Soap Foundry, and so I went to check out her shop and ordered some soap too!! This is the one I bought: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=27136129 Julie is offering Free Shipping right now during her Grand Opening!! I'm her first sale!! Who will be her second? ( I really need to quit buying soap! LOL)
7) We had 3-3.5 inches of rain Fri-Sat. The creek is up again. The beavers can probably swim from the pond to the creek right now. The pond is the water on the left of the trees - the creek is on the right. The water in the front with all the reeds on it is actually on our lawn.
8) If you have some blueberries in the freezer and don't know what to do with them - here's a great recipe for blueberry sauce. Made it on the weekend and had it with pancakes. Yummy!! http://themuddymoose.blogspot.com (they have really great soap too LOL)